A quite, reliable, and safe generator set to provide you a stable energy for your office, hotel rooms, hospital, restaurants or home.
QUICK GSP uses KUBOTA engine with TVCS (Three Vortex Combustion System) and waste gas cleaning system coupled with Stamford generator. QUICK GSP is designed and engineered to have a silencer reducing noise and vibration to its minimum level and ensuring peaceful environment. Stamford Generator with AVR (Auto Voltage Regulator) produces superfine and stable voltage regulator which gives fast and automatic response when the grid fails or abnormal condition happens to maintain stable voltage especially for sensitive electronics. QUICK GSP is a best match for quite and calm environment such as offices, bank, houses, restaurants, hospitals, etc.
- Minimum level of noise and vibration is guaranteed
- Silent box has compact design to lower the sound generated from muffler
- E-TVCS combustion system helps to decrease the noise level
- Rubber bearing is placed in crucial place to reduce the integral vibrations
- Both side doors can be opened up to 180° to allows maintenance in any where
- Maintenance lamp which will automatically turn on when the door is open, is featured to support you see in the darkness
EASY FOR OPERATING
- A operating module is equipped to make sure a simple and safe operation and will alarm you if there is any trouble
- Bigger fuel tank capacity provides more hours in operation compared to other product.
- The engine will automatically stop if abnormal condition is found (ex. abnormal oil or water pressure, overload). Emergency stop button is also available at reachable area to avoid the hazard
- Kubota Engine is famous for heavy duty
- Kubota Genuine engine from Japan is used because of its exceptional reliability and quality
- Excellent and well-known original Stamford alternator is coupled to generate high performance generating set.
|MODEL||Unit||QUICK GSP 12,5||QUICK GSP 20||QUICK GSP 30|
|Standby Output||kVA (kW)||13,8 (11,0)||22,0 (17,6)||33,0 (26,4)|
|Prime Output||kVA (kW)||12,5 (10,0)||20,0 (16,0)||30,0 (24,0)|
|Voltage – Single Phase||V||220||220||220|
|Phase / Wire||–||3 / 12||3 / 12||3 / 12|
|No. of Poles||–||4||4||4|
|Maintenance Lamp||Auto Lights On – When The Door Opened|
|Control Panel||Digital with AMF|
|Type||–||Vertical, 4 Cycle, Water Cooled with Radiator|
|No. of Cylinders||–||3||4||4|
|Bore X Stroke||mm||87,0 x 92,4||87,0 x 92,4||98,0 x 110,0|
|Continous Rated Output||kW (HP)||12,7 (17,0)||18,4 (24,7)||26,8 (35,9)|
|Fuel Consumption||at Full Load||Liter / Hour||4,0||5,3||7,7|
|at 3/4 Load||Liter / Hour||3,2||4,0||5,9|
|at 1/2 Load||Liter / Hour||2,5||3,1||4,3|
|at 1/4 Load||Liter / Hour||1,6||2,1||3,2|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||Liter||60||70||90|
|Battery (AH / 20h)||–||12V (70Ah)||12V (70Ah)||12V (120Ah)|
|Dimension L x W x H||cm||165 x 80 x 105||180 x 90 x 110||200 x 100 x 120|
|Approx. Net Weight||Kg (lbs)||585 (1290)||700 (1543)||800 (1764)|
|Sound Level [Full load at 23 ft. (7m)]||dB (A)||61||62||64|
|Emergency Stop System||–||In case of abnormal: Water Temperature and oil pressure|
* Specification and detail to change without any notice
Contact Us for Further Information!